Portex® Tracheostomy Tubes
UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes
Portex®, the leading brand of airway products from Smiths Medical, has developed a unique new range of percutaneous tracheostomy tubes and kits specially designed for patients with:
• Large necks
• Muscular necks
• Short necks
• Obese necks
• Bull necks
• Challenging anatomy
- Suitable for patients with up to 50 mm of pre-tracheal soft tissues.
- Graduated reinforced PVC material provides a high level of flexibility with ultimate kink resistance.
- Tapered tip to assist insertion and help minimize trauma to the tracheal wall.
- Curved for maximum patient comfort.
- MRI conditional - Instructions for Use must be followed for use during Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- The distinctive markings on the tube permit easy setting of the flange at the correct depth.
- Large transparent flexible wings for improved patient comfort.
- Positive locking clamp:
- Simple to use with positive feel and visual confirmation.
- Supplied with a dedicated flexible Inner Cannula;
- The unique design of the Inner Cannula means that the new UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tube is the first to be designed with its sizing based on the inside diameter, with its Inner Cannula in place.
- Available in sizes 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 mm with a SOFT SEAL® cuff or uncuffed.
- Suitable for surgical placement or as tube replacements during tube changes.
- Also available as part of a dedicated percutaneous kit.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tubesopen
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||Description||Pack Size|
|100/897/070||7.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
|100/897/080||8.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
|100/897/090||9.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
UniPerc® Inner Cannulaopen
The Inner Cannula is unique as it is specifically designed to fit the UniPerc® Tracheostomy Tube. Made from PTFE, the flexible Inner Cannula has non-stick surface which minimises secretion adherence.
|Reorder Code||Type||ID (mm)||Pack Size|
|100/890/070||Replacement Inner Cannula||7.0||10 Units|
|100/890/080||Replacement Inner Cannula||8.0||10 Units|
|100/890/090||Replacement Inner Cannula||9.0||10 Units|
UniPerc® Product Accessoriesopen
|Reorder Code||Description||Pack Size|
|100/549/000||Spare Guidewires||5 Units|
|100/892/200||Foam Cleaning Swabs||20 Units|
|UNI100||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Trainer and Case||1 Unit|
|UNI101||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Trauma kit (2 tracheas and 4 skins)||1 Unit|
|UNI102||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Replacement Neck Foam||2 Units|
|UNI103||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Replacement Case||1 Unit|
Product Support Documents
Thank you for inquiring about our products. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the messages below for more information.