Portex® Tracheostomy Tubes
UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes
Portex®, the leading brand of airway products from Smiths Medical, has developed a unique new range of percutaneous tracheostomy tubes and kits specially designed for patients with large neck anatomy, where standard kits are inappropriate because the tracheostomy tube and procedural components are too short.
Fully flexible design, the Inner Cannula’s soft material bends to the shape of the tracheostomy tube, made from PTFE the Inner Cannula non-stick surface minimises secretion adherence.
- Suitable for patients with up to 50 mm of pre-tracheal soft tissues.
- Graduated reinforced PVC material provides a high level of flexibility with ultimate kink resistance.
- Tapered tip to assist insertion and help minimize trauma to the tracheal wall.
- Curved for maximum patient comfort.
- MRI conditional - Instructions for Use must be followed for use during Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- The distinctive markings on the tube permit easy setting of the flange at the correct depth.
- Large transparent flexible wings for improved patient comfort.
- Positive locking clamp:
- Simple to use with positive feel and visual confirmation.
- Supplied with a dedicated flexible Inner Cannula;
- The unique design of the Inner Cannula means that the new UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tube is the first to be designed with its sizing based on the inside diameter, with its Inner Cannula in place.
- Available in sizes 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 mm with a SOFT SEAL® cuff or uncuffed.
- Suitable for surgical placement or as tube replacements during tube changes.
- Also available as part of a dedicated percutaneous kit.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tubesopen
|Reorder Code||ID (mm)||Description||Pack Size|
|100/897/070||7.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
|100/897/080||8.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
|100/897/090||9.0||SOFT-SEAL® CUFF Tracheostomy Tubes||1 Unit|
UniPerc® Inner Cannulaopen
The Inner Cannula is unique as it is specifically designed to fit the UniPerc® Tracheostomy Tube. Made from PTFE, the flexible Inner Cannula has non-stick surface which minimises secretion adherence.
|Reorder Code||Type||ID (mm)||Pack Size|
|100/890/070||Replacement Inner Cannula||7.0||10 Units|
|100/890/080||Replacement Inner Cannula||8.0||10 Units|
|100/890/090||Replacement Inner Cannula||9.0||10 Units|
UniPerc® Product Accessoriesopen
|Reorder Code||Description||Pack Size|
|100/549/000||Spare Guidewires||5 Units|
|100/892/200||Foam Cleaning Swabs||20 Units|
|UNI100||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Trainer and Case||1 Unit|
|UNI101||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Trauma kit (2 tracheas and 4 skins)||1 Unit|
|UNI102||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Replacement Neck Foam||2 Units|
|UNI103||UniPerc® Demonstration Head - Replacement Case||1 Unit|
Product Support Documents
Thank you for inquiring about our products. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the messages below for more information.