Pneupac® babyPAC™ Ventilator
babyPAC™ is specially designed to deliver ventilation to small, fragile lungs of patients ranging from neonates through pediatrics up to 20kg with precision and confidence. It has a sophisticated range of ventilation controls including CPAP, variable I:E ratio and variable oxygen concentration. The babyPAC™ also incorporates a comprehensive range of alarms.
- Unique variable oxygen concentration gas mixing system
- Inspiratory pressure control
- Separate controls for inspiratory and expiratory time
- Four operating modes
- PEEP/CPAP control
- Adjustable pneumatic pressure relief with audible alarm
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system
- Low gas supply indicators for O2 and air
- Complete pneumatic operation
- Lightweight and durable
- MR Conditional: 3 Tesla actively shielded magnet
- max gradient of 430 G/cm, 0.82 W/kg at 125.5 Mhz
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
|150003||Order Code for USA Only|