Coach 2® Incentive Spirometer
Coach 2® makes incentive spirometry easier for patients and clinicians alike. The one-way valve ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit. Highly-visible pistons and universal graphics (indicating correct inspiratory flowrate) help patients perform and monitor their own post-surgical breathing exercises without direct supervision. Other features include an O2 connection for supplemental oxygen, convenient handle, flexible popple tubing and bedrail holder.
- One-way Valve.
- Flexible Tubing.
- Brightly Colored Piston.
- Universal graphics.
- Instructions For Use in Base.
- Oxygen port.
- Bedrail holder.
- Coach® 2 For Kids patient handbook.
- Single Patient Use
- Ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
- Easily adjustable for each patient’s use.
- Can be seen by patients emerging from the effects of anesthesia.
- Easy to train.
- Stays with the patient for maximum compliance.
- Accommodates patients requiring supplemental oxygen.
- Saves space.
- Coach® 2 for Kids colorful deep-sea characters, games, puzzles and stickers.
Ordering Information:Box quantity: 12
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Coach® 2 Incentive Spirometeropen
|22-2000||Coach 2® For Kids|
|22-2500||Coach 2® 2500 - 2,500 ml capacity and one-way valve.|
|22-2501||Coach 2® 2501 - 2,500 ml capacity, no one-way valve.|
|22-4000||Coach 2® 4000 - 4,000 ml capacity and one-way valve.|
|22-4001||Coach 2® 4001 - 4,000 ml capacity, no one-way valve.|