TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System
TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System is the easy-to-use system for mobilizing secretions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including cystic fibrosis (CF), as well as patients recovering from surgery. Unlike labor-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six Fixed Orifice Options.
- Built-in durable pressure indicator.
- 22mm OD patient end.
- Inspiratory valve.
- Can accommodate virtually any patient’s lung capacity.
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers.
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure.
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
|20-0005||22mm straight connector||10|
|20-0022||Pressure port, tubing & pressure indicator||10|
|20-0120||Valved resitor, pressure port||10|
|20-1110||Valved resistor, pressure port, mouthpiece||10|
|20-1112||TheraPEP® Therapy System with mouthpiece||10|
|20-3112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Pediatric Mask||1|
|20-5112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Small Adult Mask||1|
|20-7112||TheraPEP® Therapy System w/Large Adult Mask||1|