acapella® Vibratory PEP Therapy System
acapella® combines the benefits of both PEP therapy and airway vibrations to mobilize pulmonary secretions and can be used in virtually any spatial orientation. Patients are free to sit, stand or recline.
It improves clearance of secretions, is easier to tolerate than CPT, takes less than half the time of conventional CPT sessions* and facilitates opening of airways in patients with lung diseases with secretory problems (COPD, asthma, Cystic Fibrosis). Color-coded units (green for high-flow, blue for low) help customize treatment based on clinical needs. You can adjust acapella's frequency and flow resistance simply by turning an adjustment dial.
Notes: Rx only. Contains PHT/DEHP.
* Mahimeister MJ et al. "Positive-expiratory pressure mask therapy: Theoretical and Practical Considerations and a Review of the Literature", Respiratory Care, 1991.
- Blue-DM <15 lpm for 3 seconds.
- Green-DH ≥15 lpm for 3 seconds.
- Inspiratory Valve.
- 22mm OD ambient end.
- 22mm OD patient end.
- Expiratory resistance dial.
- Patented rocker mechanism.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.
- May be used with mask or mouthpiece Nebulizer
- Can accommodate virtually any patient’s lung capacity. Reproducible therapies.
- Use in any position-patient is free to sit, stand or recline.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
|20-0010||Pressure port, tubing & pressure indicator||10|
|20-0022||TheraPEP® Pressure port, tubing &amp; pressure indicator||20|
acapella® DH (Green)open
|21-1530||acapella® DH w/mouthpiece||20|
|21-3530||acapella® DH w/pediatric mask||1|
|21-5530||acapella® DH w/medium mask||1|
|21-7530||acapella® DH w/large mask||1|
acapella® DM (Blue)open
|21-1015||acapella® DM w/mouth piece||10|
|21-3015||acapella® DM w/pediatric mask||1|
|21-5015||acapella® DM w/medium mask||1|
|21-7015||acapella® DM w/large mask||1|
Product Support Documents
Thank you for inquiring about our products. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the messages below for more information.