Ambulatory Pumps & Sets
CADD-Legacy® PCA Pump
CADD-Legacy® PCA Ambulatory Infusion Pump, Model 6300 for continuous clinician-activated bolus and patient-activated bolus infusions.
Performance Runs in the Family
PCA pump is for pain management therapies… because performance runs in the family.
- Easy to Read Display
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting. New display messages, such as
- Cassette Detection
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Occlusion Detection
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-Line Detection
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF Key
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- Event Memory
- The last 1,000 events in the pump's history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT® PC Communications System
- CADD® pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Programming Flexibility
- Convenient programming in milliliters, milligrams or micrograms and expanded concentration ranges
- Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-mL pump pouch, 2 AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, CADD® key, operator's manual, patient guide and carrying case.
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
.CADD-Legacy® PCA Pump Model 6300.open
Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-mL pump pouch, 2 AA batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, operator’s manual, patient information guide, and carrying case
CADD-Legacy PCA Pump Educational Aidsopen
|19877||CADD-Legacy® PCA Pump Clinician Training VHS|
|19899||CADD-Legacy® Pump Clinician Training CD-ROM|
CADD-Legacy® Medication Safety Software Programsopen
|21-6241||CADD-Sentry® Medication Delivery Manager Software. Establish an electronic library of pump protocols, program a CADD-Prizm® PCS II (rev G or higher) pump, store pump data automatically and remote manual CADD-Prizm® pump programming. (See Telecommunications below) For use with the CADD-Prizm® VIP, PCS, PCS II (software revision G or higher) and CADD-Legacy® pumps.|
|21-6250||Interface Cable/Null Modem Cable Set. Connects the pump to a computer.|
CADD-Legacy® PCA Pump Accessoriesopen
|21-2165||Reusable 50-/100-mL Pump Pouch. Accommodates pump with 50-/100-mL medication cassette reservoir.|
|21-2170||Single-Use Black 50-/100-mL Pump Pouches. 10/box.|
|21-2171||Single-Use Black 250-/500-mL Pump Pouches. 10/box.|
|21-2185||CADD® Pump Key. Compatible with CADD®-Solis, CADD-Prizm® and CADD-Legacy® pumps.|
|21-6120||Lockable Polemount Bracket (requires Polemount Adapter 21-6210).|
|21-6165||Modiﬁed Security Shell. Requires Security Shell Adapter (21-6212).|
|21-6210||Polemount Bracket Adapter. For use with polemount bracket (21-6120)|
|21-6212||Security Shell Adapter. For use with security shells or modiﬁ ed security shell (21-6165)|
|21-6216||Battery Door for the CADD-Legacy® pumps.|
|21-6220||Remote Dose Cord for the CADD-Legacy® PCA pumps.|
|21-6235||Protective Cassette ror use with CADD-Prizm®, CADD-Legacy® and CADD®-Solis pumps; protects pumping mechanism and sensors during shipping and storage.|
|21-6287||Large LockBox with Full Keypad, Air Detector Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 500 mL and preﬁ lled syringes up to 60 mL.|
Product Support Documents
Thank you for inquiring about our products. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the messages below for more information.